Wednesday, November 15, 2006

MAIN STREET MONKEYSHINES!


I know it's not the most fascinating pic in the world, but if you remember a month or so ago, I begged for monkey. Well, looking for some stuff to post tonite, I found this Main Street castmember from 1957.

I like how everyone has their paws out in a gesture of friendship. If only we could all reach out with our monkey paws, the world would be a better place...

I haven't been to Disneyland in a while, but the last time I was there, I had no monkey. Please bring back monkey...please?

5 Comments:

Blogger Matterhorn1959 said...

Maybe the monkey is practicing to be a bar back and able to accept money for drinks at his local tiki bar.

5:10 AM  
Blogger thepicklebarrel said...

ouch....somebody went to see Borat!

12:39 PM  
Blogger Major Pepperidge said...

You can never lose when you offer up monkeys!

12:43 PM  
Blogger Dominic said...

Was there a swarthy, Stromboli-like organ grinder hanging with the monkey?

9:36 PM  
Blogger thepicklebarrel said...

he's in the stroller.

sheesh, dom!

have you no eyes? :0

12:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com