Thursday, August 23, 2007

FREEDOMLAND ON THE AUCTION BLOCK....SORT OF.

Well, posting the Freedomland posters got me thinking. I haven't close to enough wall space left to hang them so why not offer them to some Freedomland nut?

I'm certainly in no rush to sell 'em but if the right person was interested, they might be in better hands. Of course, they aren't cheap but when compared to Disneyland posters, the seven are a steal...especially since I believe these to be much more rare. Also, it would be a sin against humanity to break them up.

Anyhow, here's the link if anyone want's to double-check the lint in their pockets....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260152895445

There's a bunch of other rare crap that might be of interest to visitors of this blog in my other auctions.

Now's the time to cash in yer kid's college fund!

4 Comments:

Blogger Sharon Spotbottom said...

Freedomland for sale! Gee, sounds like a political campaign!

7:21 PM  
Blogger Major Pepperidge said...

Arg, I wish wish wish I could afford these amazing posters! I think your asking price is very reasonable...but it's still out of my league. Hope you sell them for a big price!

12:46 AM  
Blogger Dominic said...

Shouldn't that be Auctionland?

11:07 PM  
Blogger Mac pro said...

Nice article admin thanks for share your article keep share your knowledge i am waiting for your new post check mens puffer jacket tracksuit bottoms kindly review and reply me

3:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com